Thank you for visiting Fixchumz and taking advantage of our services! By using our services, you agree to our terms; therefore, please read them carefully. This is a legally binding agreement between you and Fixchumz, its affiliates, and divisions, and these terms apply to Fixchumz’s websites, mobile applications, and other digital and interactive services linked to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
You expressly agree that by accessing and using the Services in any way, including user-generated content, you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. You are not permitted access or use the Services if you disagree with our Terms.
By visiting https://fixchumz.com/, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for adhering to applicable local laws. You are not permitted to use or access this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. This website’s materials are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fixchumz’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and you may not do the following under this license:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fixchumz’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- If you violate any of these restrictions, your license will be automatically terminated, and Fixchumz may terminate it at any time. When you stop viewing these materials or when this license expires, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
Content and information provided through our Services are provided “as is” and at your own risk. Fixchumz does not guarantee the information’s accuracy, completeness, or quality. Fixchumz is not liable or responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or your reliance on it. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the information is suitable for personal use.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any of the following actions at any time and for any reason without prior notice:
- Restrict, suspect or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services.
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of our Services.
- Refuse, move or remove any material you submit to our sites for any reason.
- Refuse, transfer, or remove any available content on our sites.
- Establish general practices and limits concerning the use of our sites.
You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party due to any of these actions. You acknowledge that our Services may include communications from partners or us, such as service announcements and administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to choose whether or not to receive these messages. You are also aware that our Services may contain advertisements.
Fixchumz or its suppliers shall in no event be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fixchumz’s website, even if Fixchumz or a Fixchumz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. These limitations may not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials on Fixchumz’s website may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fixchumz makes no warranty that the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or up to date. Fixchumz reserves the right to make changes to the materials on its website at any time without notice. However, Fixchumz makes no promises to update the materials.
Fixchumz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for their contents. Including any link does not imply Fixchumz’s endorsement of the site. Using any such linked website is entirely at the user’s risk.
Fixchumz reserves the right to change these terms of service for its website anytime. You agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service by using this website.
8. Compliance with Law
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Fixchumz may access, preserve, and disclose your account information as well as any User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate for any of the following reasons:
- to comply with legal process;
- to enforce these Terms;
- to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Fixchumz, its agents and affiliates, its users, and the public; or
- To address your requests.
9. Termination of Services
a) Fixchumz reserves the right, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof) at any time. You agree that Fixchumz will not be liable to you or any third party if the Services are modified, suspended, or discontinued.
b) These Terms are in effect until terminated by you or us. We reserve the right to deny you access to all or part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice.
If You have additional questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected] or through the Contact Us section of the website.